- Integrate knowledge obtained into their practice of medicine.
- Discuss research related to pediatric illnesses.
- Utilize a multidisciplinary approach to provide optimal outcomes for the pediatric patient.
- Discuss improvement methodology to provide quality care for the pediatric patient.
- Discuss the role of pediatric practice in education and advocacy.
Children's of Alabama designates this live activity for a maximum of 1.0 AMA PRA Category 1 CreditTM. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.