Children’s of Alabama (COA) is an Approved Provider of continuing nursing education by the Alabama Board of Nursing (ABN): ABNP0113, Expiration Date: 03/31/2025.
Children’s of Alabama is approved as a provider of nursing continuing professional development by the Northeast Multistate Division Education Unit, an accredited approver of continuing nursing education by the American Nurses Credentialing Center’s Commission on Accreditation. Provider Number: 5-173, Expiration Date: 09/14/2025
To be assigned continuing education credits through Children's of Alabama, the program/course must be provided by a Children's of Alabama employee, for Children's of Alabama employees or permit Children's of Alabama employees to attend.
Children’s of Alabama Nursing Contact Hour Application Forms:
- Checklist for Items to be Submitted (v3.2023)
- Application (v3.2023)
- Financial Relationship Form
- Speaker Form
- Evaluation (v3.2023)
- Summative Evaluation (v3.2023)
- Multi-Speaker Evaluation (v3.2023)
- Commercial Support Agreement
- Joint Provider Agreement
- Attendance Verification Form Single Session
- Attendance Verification Form Multiple Sessions
- Speaker Forms are completed yearly. View Speaker Form
- Financial Relationship Forms are completed yearly. View Financial Relationship Form
Submit completed application to NursingContinuingEducation@childrensal.org or firstname.lastname@example.org at least 2 weeks prior to activity.
For questions see Nursing Contact Hours and Nursing Contact Hours – Application Process policies or email NursingContinuingEducation@childrensal.org, email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org