Objectives Week 3
- Recognize and review diagnosis and current management options for a variety of illnesses related to the field of pediatrics.
- Discuss research related to a variety of pediatric illnesses.
- Recognize and utilize new advances in technology and physician practice for the diagnosis, care, and treatment of the pediatric patient.
- Utilize a multidisciplinary approach to provide optimal outcomes for the pediatric patient.
- Discuss improvement methodology to provide quality care for the pediatric patient.
- Discuss the role of pediatric practice in education and advocacy
Children's of Alabama designates this live activity for a maximum of 1.0 AMA PRA Category 1 CreditTM. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.