Scholarly Activity in the Children's of Alabama Pediatric Simulation Center allows students with ANY future career goals to:
- Join current ongoing research projects
- Initiate research in area of interest
- Author papers, posters and abstracts
- Enhance clinical knowledge
- Practice and improve technical skills
- Maintain a flexible schedule that allows ample study time
Find or create a project of interest and be assured of faculty and staff support and encouragement in completing your work and getting it published—all in a highly stimulating environment.
Opportunities are available throughout the year. Medical students should know that Blocks 1 and 6 fill quickly! If you are interested in scheduling scholarly activity, please visit Scholarly Activity in Simulation & IP Education to sign up for a slot.