- Residency: UAB
- Residency: University of Washington
- Medical School: University of Maryland
- Fellowship: Children’s Hospital, Seattle
- Internship: University of Alabama at Birmingham
- American Board of Plastic Surgery: Plastic Surgery (1999)
Dr. Grant currently serves as Chief of Pediatric Plastic Surgery and Craniofacial Surgery at Children’s of Alabama and is a Professor of Plastic Surgery at UAB. His specialties in pediatric plastic surgery include cleft lip, cleft palate, craniofacial disorders, craniosynostosis repair, congenital ear deformities, facial fracture repair, giant melanocytic nevi, secondary burn reconstruction and tissue expander surgery. Secondary surgery for failed palatoplasty and for residual cleft lip and nose deformity are areas of particular interest.