Scholarly Activity in the Children's of Alabama Pediatric Simulation Center allows students with ANY future career goals to:
• Join current ongoing research projects
• Initiate research in area of interest
• Author papers, posters and abstracts
• Enhance clinical knowledge
• Practice and improve technical skills
• Maintain a flexible schedule that allows ample study time
Find or create a project of interest and be assured of faculty and staff support and encouragement in completing your work and getting it published—all in a highly stimulating environment.
Opportunities are available throughout the year. Medical students should know that Blocks 1 and 6 fill quickly! If you are interested in scheduling scholarly activity, please visit https://www.uab.edu/simulation/scholarship/scholarly-activity to sign up for a slot.