- Residency: University of Alabama at Birmingham
- Medical School: Bowman Gray School of Medicine
- Fellowship: Baylor College of Medicine
- Internship: University of Alabama at Birmingham
- Internship: Children's of Alabama
- American Board of Pediatrics: Pediatrics
Dr. Stone joined Greenvale in July, 2001. He is originally from Burlington, North Carolina . He attended UNC-Chapel hill as an undergraduate and received his medical degree from Bowman Gray School of Medicine in Winston-Salem, NC . He completed his internship and residency in Pediatrics at UAB and Children's of Alabama, and then completed two years of a Hematology/Oncology fellowship at Baylor College of Medicine in Houston, Texas before coming to Greenvale. He is certified by the American Board of Pediatrics. He lives in Homewood with two sons Sam and Charlie.