List of approved MOC Part 4 projects from Children's of Alabama
We are excited to offer opportunities for physicians to learn how to continuously improve the delivery of care to their patients. The following is a list of projects approved for ABP Part 4 MOC credit.
- Decreasing Clotted Blood Draws in the Pediatric Emergency Department at Children's of Alabama
- Helping Preterm Infants Orally Feed Through Minimizing REspiratory Support (HOME Initiative) UAB
- Improving Adherence to Safe Sleep Guidelines for Infants Admitted to Children’s of Alabama
- Increasing General Pediatric Exposure for UABSOM 3rd Year Medical Students Completing Pediatric Clerkship on the Birmingham Campus
- Prevention of acute kidney injury during inpatient hospitalization in pediatric patients with cystic fibrosis
- The Pediatric Oncology COVID-19 Case (POCC) Report