To make an appointment with one of our pediatric general surgeons, the following is needed:
- Patient’s full legal name
- Patient’s birthdate
- Patient’s address and telephone numbers
- Patients insurance (if a referral is needed, it will need to be faxed when the appointment is made)
General Surgery: 205-638-9688, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Plan to arrive 20-30 minutes before your scheduled appointment time to allow for parking and registration.
- Patients should be accompanied by their legal guardian. If someone else is bringing your child, they should know the child's medical history and you must sign a "consent to treat" form. Please contact our office for this form. We cannot offer treatment without this signed document.
- Late arrivals may be asked to reschedule or may be seen at a later time.
Two different entities bill for our services: Children's of Alabama (facility billing) and UAHSF (physician services). You may receive a bill from either or both of these entities for any balances not paid by your insurance.