Prior to Your Visit:
- Fill out the outpatient data form if you are a new patient or if it has been 3 years.
- Bring your medicines or a list of medication and dose.
- Bring your insurance card
- Bring any related medical records
- If you are using a GPS, remember to enter in full address including the ZIP CODE (without the zip code, you will be directed to a former mattress store in Irondale).
At Your Visit:
- If needed an electrogram (EKG) and/or chest X-ray may be done
- You will be brought to the exam room where the cardiologist and nurse will do a thorough evaluation which may include an echocardiogram
- Results, further testing, and a treatment will be discussed
If You Are Late For Your Appointment:
If you arrive more than 15 minutes late for your appointment you will be given two options:
- Be seen at the end of the clinic
- Reschedule your appointment
We apologize for this late policy because we know that you do not intent to be late. But, in fairness to those who arrive on time, we believe this is reasonable.