The UAB Family Clinic is a multidisciplinary clinic providing medical, case management, and supportive services to HIV positive women, infants, children, and youth. We are a Ryan White Part D and B funded program located at Children's of Alabama. Our mission is to provide the most advanced medical care and comprehensive supportive care to HIV infected clients.
1600 5th Ave. South, Suite G20
Birmingham, AL 35233-1711
Hours: 8:00 a.m.–5:00 p.m.
To make an appointment, call us at 205-638-9400 during our normal hours.
- Pediatric patients under the age of 18, please call 205-638-9100 for the pediatric infectious disease physician on call.
- Patients 18 and older, please call 205-934-3411 for the adult infectious disease physician on call.
- Outpatient Medical Services
- Medical Case Management
- Obstetric Services
- Pharmacy Services
- Medical Nutrition Services
- Treatment Adherence
- Mental Health Assessment
- Oral Health Services
- Medical Referrals
- Access to Medication
- Medical Transportation services
- Community Education and HIV Screening
- Prevention Services to High Risk Youth
- Linkage and Retention Services
- Health Education/ Risk Reduction
- Psychosocial Assessment/ Support
- Heather Relysea-Ashley, MD
- Audrey Lloyd, MD
- Christa Nevin, MD
- Andi Farley, CRNP, MSN, WHNP and Brandy Tanner, CRNP