- Residency: Cincinnati Children's Hospital Medical Center
- Medical School: University of South Carolina School of Medicine
- Internship: Cincinnati Children's Hospital Medical Center
- UnderGraduate: North Carolina State University
Alpha Omega Alpha, Society of Critical Care Medicine
1. Richter RP, Law MA, Borasino S, Surd JA, Alten JA. Distal Superficial Femoral Vein Cannulation for Peripherally Inserted Central Catheter Placement in Infants with Cardiac Disease. Congenit Heart Dis 2016 Dec;11(6):733-740. doi: 10.1111/chd.12398. Epub 2016 Jul 20. PubMed PMID: 27436222. 2. Gupta N, Richter R, Robert S, Kong M. Viral sepsis in children. Front Pediatr 2018; in press. Doi: 10.3389/fped.2018.00252. 3. Richter RP, Alten JA, King R, Gans A, Kalra Y, Rahman AF, Borasino S. Positive airway pressure versus high flow nasal cannula for prevention of extubation failure in infants after congenital heart surgery. Pediatric Critical Care Medicine 2018; in press. 4. Richter RP, Russell RT, Hu PJ, Uhlich RM, Swain TA, Kerby JD, Pittet JF, Richter JR. Plasma angiopoietin-2/-1 ratio is elevated and angiopoietin-2 levels correlate with plasma syndecan-1 following pediatric trauma. Shock 2018; in press.