- Internship: University of Oklahoma Health Sciences Center
- UnderGraduate: Harding University
- Graduate: Nova Southeastern University
- American Board of Clinical Neuropsychology (1970)
National Academy of Neuropsychology, International Neuropsychological Society, American Board of Clinical Neuropsychology, AACN, American Epilepsy Society
1. Beattie, J. F., Koch, S. A., Bolden, L. B., & Thompson, M. D. (2016). Neuropsychological consequences of sleep disturbance in children with epilepsy. Epilepsy & Behavior, 57, 118-123. 2. Goyal, M., Thompson, M. D., Reddy, A., Harrison, A., & Blount, J. (2014). Epilepsy surgery in bifrontal injury from prior craniopharyngioma resections. Epilepsy & Behavior Case Reports, 2, 4-7. 3. Beattie, J. F., Thompson, M. D., Parks, P. H., Jacobs, R. Q., & Goyal, M. (2017). Caregiver-Reported Religious Beliefs and Complementary and Alternative Medicine Use amongst Children Admitted to an Epilepsy 4. Thompson, M. D., & Irby, J. W. (2003) Recovery from Mild Head Injury in Pediatric Populations. In A. H. Tilton (Ed.), Seminars in Pediatric Neurology 10 (2), 130-139. 5. Martin, R.C., Gaston, T.E., Thompson, M.D., Ampah, S.B., Cutter, G., Bebin, E., & Szaflarski, J.P. (in press). Long-term Cannabidiol use in Adults with Treatment Resistant Epilepsy does not impact Cognitive Function. Epilepsy & Behavior.