- Residency: UAB (2016)
- Medical School: East Carolina University
- Fellowship: University of Alabama at Birmingham (2019)
- Internship: University of Alabama at Birmingham
- UnderGraduate: North Carolina State University
International Society of Heart and Lung Transplant, American Society of ECHO, Fetal Heart Society
1. Collins JL, Erwin WC, Law MA, Borasino S, Hock KM, Cleveland DC, Alten JA. Early sildenafil use does not improve clinical outcomes after Fontan operation. Pediatr Cardiol (2017) 38: 1703. 2. Borasino S, Kalra Y, Elam A, O’Meara LC, Timpa JG, Goldberg KG, Collins JL, Alten JA. Impact of Hemolysis on Acute Kidney Injury and Mortality in Children supported with Cardiac Extracorporeal Membrane Oxygenation. J Extra Corpor Technol. 2018;50 (4):217-224. 3. Collins JL, Hurst AC, Mikhail F, Anderson K, Johnson WH. Genetic Screening in Congenital Heart Disease: A quality improvement project. 2018 Southeastern Pediatric Cardiology Society Meeting. September 20-21, 2018, Nashville, TN. 4. Collins JL, Pearce FB, Carlo WF. Cardiac Transplantation in Hypoplastic Left Heart Syndrome with Intact Atrial Septum. 2017 50th Southeastern Pediatric Cardiology Society Meeting. September 28-30, 2017. 5. Collins JL, Erwin WC, Law MA, Borasino S, Hock KM, Cleveland DC, Alten JA. Early sildenafil use does not improve clinical outcomes after Fontan operation. Cardiology 2017 20th Annual Update on Pediatric and Congenital Cardiovascular Disease. February 22-26, 2017, Orlando, Florida.