- Residency: Ochsner Foundation Hospital
- Medical School: Louisiana State University
- Fellowship: Duke University Medical Center
- Internship: Ochsner Foundation Hospital
- American Board of Pediatrics: Pediatrics (1987)
- American Board of Pediatrics - Pediatric Cardiology: Pediatric Cardiology (1988)
Dr. Pearce is Professor of Pediatrics in the Division of Pediatric Cardiology. His clinical areas of interest include pediatric cardiology, heart failure, mechanical circulatory support, pediatric cardiac transplantation, pulmonary hypertension, fetal arrhythmias and cardiac structural disease.