- Residency: University of Alabama at Birmingham (2004)
- Medical School: University of Alabama School of Medicine
- Internship: University of Alabama at Birmingham (2001)
- American Board of Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation - Pediatric Rehabilitation Medicine (2022)
- American Board of Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation (2022)
Drew Davis serves as Medical Director for the Division of Pediatric Rehabilitation Medicine at Children's of Alabama. He is an Associate Professor in the UAB Department of Pediatrics at Children's of Alabama and the UAB Department of Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation (PM&R). Dr. Davis also serves as Medical Director for Children's of Alabama Early Intervention Program. He is certified by the American Board of Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation in Pediatric Rehabilitation Medicine (PMR) and PM&R. Dr. Davis is a member of the American Academy of Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation, the American Academy for Cerebral Palsy and Developmental Medicine, the American Academy of Pediatrics, the Southern Medical Association, the Medical Association of the State of Alabama, the Alabama Society of Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation and the Jefferson County Medical Society. Dr. Davis' special interests include management of traumatic brain injury, spinal cord injury, spasticity, neuroplasticity and assistive technology. His primary research interests are in constraint-induced movement therapy, neuroplasticity and technology applications for individuals with physical and cognitive impairments.