Assistant Professor, Hemophilia and Bleeding Disorders Female Adolescent Bleeding Program Vascular Malformations ITP Sickle Cell Anemia Iron Deficiency Thalassemia
Dr. Bemrich-Stolz is an Instructor in the UAB Division of Pediatric Hematology-Oncology. She is a graduate of the University the University of Alabama School of Medicine. She completed pediatric residency training at Children’s of Alabama followed by her fellowship training in pediatric hematology-oncology. While completing her fellowship, she received her MSPH in Outcomes and Effectiveness research at the UAB School of Public Health. Dr. Bemrich-Stolz is the director of the pediatric Hemophilia Treatment Center through Children’s Rehab Services. She also cares for children with bleeding and clotting disorders through the Children’s of Alabama Hematology-Oncology Clinic. Her clinical practice includes general hematology and oncology with additional interest in caring for patients with sickle cell anemia. She also serves on the vascular anomalies team.
- Residency: University of Alabama at Birmingham
- Medical School: University of Alabama School of Medicine
- Fellowship: University of Alabama at Birmingham
- Internship: University of Alabama at Birmingham
- UnderGraduate: University of Alabama at Birmingham
- Graduate: University of Alabama at Birmingham