- Residency: Barnes Hospital
- Medical School: University of Texas Health Science Center San Antonio
- Fellowship: St. Louis Children’s Hospital
- Internship: Bownes Children’s Hospital
- American Board of Otolaryngology: Otolaryngology (1995)
Dr. Woolley is Medical Director of Cochlear Implant Program, a Clinical Associate Professor of surgery and pediatrics and medical director of the cochlear implant program at Children's of Alabama. His specialties include cochlear implantation, hearing impairment, head and neck tumors, laryngotracheal reconstruction, management of airway lesions, management of chronic sinusitis, and treatment of children with Down’s syndrome and craniofacial disorders. POSTDOCTORAL TRAINING 1988-1989 Internship: Washington University General Surgery, School of Medicine, St. Louis, Mo.; 1989-1994 Residency: Washington University Otolaryngology, School of Medicine Head and Neck Surgery, St. Louis, Mo.; 1994-1995 Fellowship: St. Louis Children’s Pediatric Otolaryngology Hospital, St. Louis, Mo.