Children's of Alabama offers corporations, organizations and retail businesses the opportunity to connect their employees, customers and clients with our mission. Together, we can help create a partnership that meets the needs of your organization and directly impacts the lives of children across Alabama. The investment from your company or business in a consumer driven fundraising campaign promotes customer loyalty and increases employee pride and engagement.
The following are some examples of how you can partner with the Children’s of Alabama Foundation to help support our mission of providing the best healthcare to Alabama’s kids.
- Ask customer for a donation at point of sale
- Sell paper icon or coupon book at the register
- Host a change collection or round up promotion
- Sell a specific product with proceeds benefiting Children’s of Alabama
- Donate a percentage of sales
- Host an employee giving campaign— virtual or in-person platforms available
- Offer dress down days for a donation
- Host a t-shirt sale fundraiser (t-shirt information available here)
- Match employee gifts
- Host a workplace drive
We also engage many corporate partners through Children’s Miracle Network Hospitals campaigns and signature events.
Align your brand with our diverse range of special events. For more information contact Mindy Wald at Mindy.Wald@ChildrensAL.org.