Pediatrics, UAB, The Children's Hospital of Alabama
General Pediatrics 1981, Child Abuse Pediatrics 2009
AAP, AMA, MASA, APSAC, Ray Helfer Society
Honors and Awards
Member of Helfer Society; Best Clinical Instructor Tuscaloosa Campus, Argus Society Awards, University of Alabama Scholool of Medicine-3/9/2009,5/14/2004,5/21/1994, - "Golden Stethoscope Awrd". Outstanding Clinical Faculty TeachingAward from the Family Pracitice Residents, May 2001, May 1996, June 1994.
Notable Publications and Presentations
1. Taylor MA. Attention-deficit hyperactivity disorder on the frontlines: management in the primary care office. Comprehensive Therapy 1999;25:313-325. (PMID#: 10470515)
2. Taylor MA. Evaluation and management of attention-deficit hyperactivity disorder. American Family Physician 1997;55:887-901. (PMID#: 9048509)
3. Taylor MA. Sudden Infant Death Syndrome. Alabama Child Death Review System, 2003 Annual Report, published, May, 2006.
4. Taylor MA. Child Abuse in the 90's: Why be concerned? Alabama Children's Trust Fund Newsletter, April 1992.
5. Taylor MA. Attention-deficit hyperactivity disorder: to treat or not. American Family Physician 1997;56:734-735