University of Alabama at Birmingham, School of Public Health
University of Alabama
COA/UAB (pediatric emergency medicine)
social justice, patient safety, quality improvement
American Academy of Pediatrics
Notable Publications and Presentations
1. Campbell CM, Baker MD, Monroe KW. “Prevention of Child Injuries During Tornadoes: Cases From the 2011 Tornado Outbreak in Alabama.” Pediatric Emergency Care. 28(12) 1389-1390. Dec 2012.
2. Campbell CM, Beckum, K, Hammers YA, North PE, Drolet BA, Theos A. “Multiple Congenital Red-Brown Macules, Thrombocytopenia, and Gastrointestinal Bleeding.” Pediatric Dermatology. 27(4) 395–396, July/Aug 2010.
3. Sen B, Campbell CM. “Alcohol Prevalence, Alcohol Policies, and Child Fatal Injury Rates from Motor Vehicle Crashes.” Contemporary Economic Policy, 28(3) 392-405, July 2010
4. Morrisey MA, Grabowski DC, Dee TS, Campbell CM. “The Strength of Graduated Drivers License Programs and Fatalities among Teen Drivers and Passengers.” Accident Analysis and Prevention. 38(1) 135-141, Jan 2006.
5. Nelson EC, Batalden PB, Homa KA, Godfrey MM, Campbell CM, Headrick LA, Huber TP, Mohr JJ, Wasson JH. “Data and Measurement in Clinical Microsystems: Part 2. Creating a Rich Information Environment.” Joint Commission Journal on Quality and Safety, 29(1) 5-15, Jan 2003