Normal business operations at Children's of Alabama will resume tomorrow, Jan. 30, including scheduled outpatient visits and surgeries.
Our Pediatrics East practices (Trussville and Deerfoot locations) will be open today, Jan. 29, from 11 a.m. to 4 p.m.
Our Pediatrics West locations (Bessemer and McAdory) will open at 9:30 a.m. today, Jan. 29.
Children's South Outpatient Surgery will be closed tomorrow, Jan. 29.
Our following pediatric practices will have an 11 a.m. delayed opening tomorrow, Jan. 29 due to the threat of inclement weather:
• Greenvale Pediatrics (Alabaster, Brook Highland and Hoover locations)
• Mayfair Medical Group (Homewood)
• Midtown Pediatrics (Birmingham)
• Over the Mountain Pediatrics (Mountain Brook)
• Pediatrics West (Bessemer and McAdory locations)
• Pell City Pediatrics
• Vestavia Pediatrics
• Our North Alabama Children’s Specialists practice in Huntsville will delay opening until noon Jan. 29
Future updates will be available on our social media channels and at childrensal.org. If you are experiencing an emergency, please call 911.
Due to the threat of inclement weather, all outpatient clinics at the main hospital, Children’s South, Children’s on 3rd, Park Place and Children’s at Lakeshore will be closed tomorrow, Jan. 29.
If you have a clinic appointment scheduled on Tuesday, please call 205-638-7700 to reschedule.
Our Emergency Department on our main campus will remain open. If you are experiencing an emergency, please call 911.
Future updates will be available on our social media channels and at childrensal.org/weather.
We are monitoring the weather and will post any closings or delays here and on our social media channels.