Bruno Pediatric Heart Center CVICU and CCU Visitation Policy
Our goal is to provide the best possible care to your child. We make every effort to comfort the patient as well as the families during this challenging time. In order for us to do this, we will be monitoring your child closely 24 hours a day and need your cooperation in following these guidelines for visitation.
Occasionally physicians or charge nurses may limit, restrict, or refuse visitation when it is necessary for safe patient care, to perform procedures, or handle unit emergencies. We regret any inconvenience this may cause and appreciate your understanding when this occurs.
Inpatient Visitation Guidelines
- Visiting hours are 9 am – 9 pm
- Only 4 people are allowed at one time
- Only 2 parents or caregivers are permitted after 9 pm. All other visitors must leave campus
- Guidelines may vary on critical care units, including age restrictions for siblings and other children
- Please wear a mask when hospital staff is in the room