Cincinnati Children's Hospital Medical Center Behavioral Medicine and Clinical Psychology
University of Alabama at Birmingham, Division of Pediatric Hematology-Oncology, Pediatric Psychology
Pediatric Health Psychology
Notable Publications and Presentations
1. Reynolds, N., Mrug, S., Wolfe, K., Schwebel, D., & Wallander, J. (2016). Spiritual coping, psychosocial adjustment, and physical health in youth with chronic illness: A meta-analytic review. Health Psychology Review, 10(2), 226-243.
2. Crosby, L., Joffe, N., Reynolds, N., Peugh, J., Manegold, E., & Pai, A.L.H. (2015). Psychometric properties of the psychosocial assessment tool-general in adolescents and young adults with sickle cell disease. Journal of Pediatric Psychology, epub, 1-9. doi: 10.1093/jpepsy/jsv073.
3. Reynolds, N., Mrug, S., Britton, L., Guion, K., Wolfe, K.R., & Gutierrez, H. (2014). Spiritual coping predicts 5-year health outcomes in adolescents with cystic fibrosis. Journal of Cystic Fibrosis. doi: 10.1016/j.jcf.2014.01.013.
4. Reynolds, N., Mrug, S., Hensler, M., Guion, K., & Madan-Swain, A. (2014). Spiritual coping and adjustment in adolescents with chronic illness: A 2-year prospective study. Journal of Pediatric Psychology. doi: 10.1093/jpepsy/jsu011.
5. Reynolds, N., Mrug, S., & Guion, K. (2013). Spiritual coping and psychosocial adjustment of adolescents with chronic illness: The role of cognitive attributions, age, and disease group. Journal of Adolescent Health, 52(5), 559-565.doi: 10.1016/j.jadohealth.2012.09.007.