48th Annual Southeast Pediatric
Cardiology Society (SPCS) Conference
September 25-26, 2015
Renaissance Ross Bridge Golf Resort & Spa
Download the SPCS 2015 Conference Brochure
Register Online Here
Children’s of Alabama designates this live activity for a maximum of 8.75 AMA PRA Category 1 Credits™. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
Children’s of Alabama is accredited by the Medical Association of the State of Alabama to provide continuing medical education for physicians.
Upon completion of this live activity, participants will be able to:
- Describe current recommendations for the diagnosis and treatment of genetic arrhythmias.
- Discuss recent advances in the utilization of mechanical circulatory support in managing children with heart failure.
- Review the methodology and clinical utility of database programs in managing children with heart disease.
- Compare the pros and cons of current interventional cardiac procedures and techniques utilized in treating children with heart disease.
- Examine the pathogenesis, diagnosis and treatment of aortopathies associated with congenital heart disease.