We are Committed to a Cure- How You Can Help
- Our Center treats more than 90% of Alabama's children with cancer and blood disorders.
- When you make a donation to the ACCCBD, you're helping us provide the best care for children, and moving us closer to cures that will save lives.
- For more information about the Center and how you can help contact: Coke Matthews firstname.lastname@example.org
Purchase a Curing Childhood Cancer Tag
The Curing Childhood Cancer specialty car tag is celebrating over 15 years of support.
- The Curing Childhood Cancer tag can be purchased at any of the Alabama Department of Motor Vehicle location. Every $50 tag donates $41.25 for the cancer program at Children's.
- For more information, please contact Emily Hornak at Emily.Hornak@childrensal.org
September 1 - September 30
Kendra Scott has given patients impacted by the Alabama Center for Childhood Cancer and Blood Disorders the chance to design their own Elisa necklaces! You can purchase a patient designed necklace at the Birmingham and Huntsville Kendra Scott locations. For every customized necklace purchased in September, Kendra Scott will donate 20% of proceeds from the necklace back to Children's of Alabama. Or, shop during the Kendra Gives Back Party on September 19. Learn more.
September 16 - September 30
Stop by both Cookie Fix locations, in Cahaba Heights and Homewood, for the Cure Gold Cookie, in honor of Childhood Cancer Awarness Month! The Cure Gold Cookie is a brown sugar blondie with a vanilla glaze and yellow sprinkles. If you do not choose a Cure Gold Cookie, you can still make a donation to Children's at the register!
Join Be the Match
- Joining the Be The Match Registry® means volunteering to be listed as a potential bone marrow donor, ready to save the life of any patient in need of a transplant.
- Take the first step to being someone's cure. For details on how you can become a donor, visit join.bethematch.org/ChildrensAL. or text "ChildrensAL" to 61474