General Psychiatry - Harvard South Shore Psychiatry Residency Training Program, Boston VA Healthcare, Harvard Medical School
Child and Adolescent Psychiatry - Boston Children's Hospital, Harvard Medical School
Autism Spectrum Disorder, Technology in Mental Health, Medical Education
American Board of Psychiatry and Neurology - General Psychiatry, Child and Adolescent
American Psychiatric Association, American Academy of Child and Adolescent Psychiatry
Honors and Awards
Von L. Meyer Award
Notable Publications and Presentations
1. Accuracy of the Childhood Autism Rating Scale (CARS): a systematic review and meta-analysis. Moon SJ, Hwang JS, Shin AL, Kim JY, Bae SM, Sheehy-Knight J, and Kim JW. Developmental Medicine and Child Neurology (2019)
2. How to Prepare Prospective Psychiatrists in the Era of Artificial Intelligence. Kim JW, Jones KL, and D’Angelo E. Academic Psychiatry (2019)
3. Microglia and Autism Spectrum Disorder – overview of current evidence and novel immunomodulatory treatment options. Kim JW, Hong JY, Bae SM. Clinical Psychopharmacology and Neuroscience (2018).
4. Developing a Digitally Informed Curriculum in Psychiatry Education and Clinical Practice. Kim, J.W., Torous, J., Chan, S., Gipson, SYMT. Academic Psychiatry (2018).
5. Smartphone Apps for Autism Spectrum Disorder—Understanding the Evidence. Kim, J.W., Nguyen, TQ., Gipson, S.YM.T., Shin, AL., Torous, J. Journal of Technology