1. Guimbellot JS, Aban I, Leach JM, Chaudry IG, Quinney N, Chua M, Jaspers I, Gentzsch M. Novel measures of CFTR-dependent fluid transport in a three-dimensional nasal epithelial model. JCI Insight. 2017;2(22):e95734.
2. Guimbellot JS, Acosta E, Rowe SM. Sensitivity of ivacaftor to drug-drug interactions with rifampin, a cytochrome P450 3A4 inducer. Pediatr Pulmonol. 2018 May;53(5):E6-E8. doi: 10.1002/ppul.23971.
3. Guimbellot JS*, Solomon GM*, Baines A, Heltshe SL, VanDalfsen J, Joseloff E, Sagel S, Rowe SM. Effectiveness of ivacaftor in non-G551D gating mutations. J Cyst Fibros. 2018 Apr 20. pii: S1569-1993(18)30090-0. *co-first authors.
4. Guimbellot JS*, Sanders CD*, Muhlebach MS, Lin F-C, Gilligan P, Esther CR. Tracheostomy infections in children: epidemiology and clinical outcomes. Pediatr Pulmonol. 2018. In Press *co-first authors.
5. Poore TS, Virella-Lowell I, Guimbellot JS. Potential pathogenicity of Inquilinus limosus in a pediatric patient with cystic fibrosis. Pediatr Pulmonol. 2018 May 23. doi: 10.1002/ppul.24043. [Epub ahead of print]
Dr. Guimbellot is an Assistant Professor and Associate Scientist in the Gregory Fleming James Cystic Fibrosis Research Center.
Dr.. Guimbellot's interests include personalized approaches to therapy for children with respiratory diseases, including cystic fibrosis, incorporating the use of pharmacometrics and pharmacogenomics with the development of novel biomarkers relevant to the rescue of CFTR and clinical outcomes.