Certified Therapist and Within Program Trainer for Parent-Child Interaction Therapy (PCIT), Trainer for Child Adult Relationship Enhancement (CARE)
American Psychological Association, Alabama Psychological Association
Notable Publications and Presentations
1. Dillard, C & Aduroja, A (2016, May). Why/How to Screen for Mental Health in Clinical Settings. Presentation given at Children’s of Alabama Third Annual Mental Health Awareness Conference: Bridging The Gap Between Pediatric Chronic Care and Mental Health in Birmingham, AL.
2. Dillard, C. L. (2014, June). Trauma-Focused Cognitive-Behavioral Therapy (TF-CBT): An evidence-based practice for treating trauma and traumatic grief in youth. Workshop presented at the Alabama Psychological Association 2014 Annual Convention in Orange Beach, AL.
3. Dillard, C. L., Salekin, R. T., Barker, Edward D., & Grimes, Ross D. (2012). Psychopathy in Adolescent Offenders: An Item Response Theory Study of APSD-Self Report and PCL:YV. Personality Disorders: Theory, Research, and Treatment.
4. Dillard, C. L. & Rayfield, A. (2010, June). Parent-Child Interaction Therapy (PCIT). Workshop presented at the Alabama Psychological Association 2010 Annual Convention in Orange Beach, AL.
5. Warner, C. M., Abner, J., & Schrum, C.L. (2008, October). From mountains to mudflats: Challenges faced in creating a collaborative training network to serve a diverse state. Paper presented at the 8th Annual National Parent-Child Interaction Therapy Conference, Sacramento, CA.