Forms and School Information

Every year your school requires a new form signed by your doctor allowing your child to take any medications at school. The current Alabama school form for medication is available by clicking the link below. Please print the form, fill in the child's name and the name of the medication you are requesting authorization for and bring the form to clinic with you during the summer before the school year begins. Also, many times parents request information for themselves, the teacher or school nurse regarding CF and school. Below are the most commonly requested forms and or information that you may print as needed.