Pediatric ENT Associates specializes in the diagnostic, medical and surgical care of head and neck diseases in infants and children. All of our members are Board-certified with current Alabama medical licenses and actively publish in peer review medical journals and participate as teachers, presenters and instructors both regionally and nationally.
Areas of specific interest include:
Available surgical procedures include:
- Reconstruction for laryngeal stenosis
- Cochlear implantation and middle ear reconstruction for hearing problems
- Endoscopic sinus surgery, tonsillectomy, adenoidectomy
- Laser surgery of hemangiomas and vascular malformations
- Reconstruction of malformed ears
- Surgery for various speech problems
- Placement of myringotomy tubes
Pediatric ENT Associates sees patients at Children's of Alabama and Children's South Pediatric Outpatient Center, near I-459 and Acton Road.
Children's of Alabama
1600 7th Avenue South
Birmingham, AL 35233
Children's South Pediatric Outpatient Center (near I-459 and Acton Road)
1940 Elmer J. Bissell Road
Birmingham, AL 35243
Office Hours: Weekdays, 8 a.m. until 4:30 p.m.